Has your home or property been affected by the earthquakes?
Steps to take
1) Do what you can to make your home safe and secure anything at risk of further damage.
2) Document the damage before you throw anything away: take photos or videos, make lists of all the damaged items.
3) Contact your insurance company.
4) Make sure you read and understand your insurance policy and what you are covered for.
5) Tell your insurance company if you have special requirements, such as if you have a disability or health issue, or if you are elderly.
See the following links:
Contact the IFSO Scheme
Phone: 0800 888 202