Complain to the IFSO Scheme

To make a complaint to the IFSO Scheme once deadlock has been reached:

  1. Print out and complete the full complaint form.
  2. Send the form, your notice of deadlock, and any other relevant documents to us by post or email.
  3. A Case Manager from the IFSO Scheme will be in touch with you to discuss the next steps.