Conference & Annual Meeting
IFSO Scheme Conference 2018
Fast forward: what's changing?
Peppers Clearwater Resort, Christchurch: Monday, 27 August
The financial services industry is facing exponential change. Join us to explore how to embrace change, develop business and strengthen relationships. Our impressive line-up of speakers will focus on innovation and diversity.
- Sam Stubbs, Founder and Managing Director, Simplicity will give the keynote address: ‘The Future is Here’
- Michael Hewes, Financial Markets Authority (FMA), will give an update on replacement business.
- Katrina Shanks, CEO, Financial Advice NZ; Lyn McMorran, Executive Director, Financial Services Federation; and Charlotte Aronsen, IAG will talk about diversity and the future financial services workforce.
- Craig Savage, from Abbott Group, will join the innovation panel.
- IFSO Scheme case study workshops will focus on lessons from complaints to improve business practice and mitigate conduct risk.
See the conference programme
IFSO Scheme Annual Meeting 2018
See the Annual Meeting invitation